Wednesday, July 6, 2011

knit and natter

There won't be much nattering today... I'm in the middle of a half hour break between one job and the next. My life has changed this week, and I'm not used to such busyness!

I'm knitting up a bunny for my sister's sister-in-law's baby girl at the moment. It's the biggest toy I've made so far and it's fun to see it coming together. There isn't a picture of what I'm "reading" at the moment because I'm listening to it on audio book. It's At Home by Bill Bryson and it's very random and interesting "reading."

That's all I really have time for... you can see what everyone else is knitting and reading here.

2 comments:

Nin-Carol said...

I'm not good with knit or crocheted animals, so you have my respect here!

Stopping in from Yarn Along. My link is http://blog.mymummyknits.com/yarn-along-26/

Jen @ Wife, "Mom", Knitter said...

Very sweet!